Would you like to be part of the national leading Equine Health organization in the Netherlands? Be part of our company promoting innovative medicines for horses as our new Account Manager Equine (AM).
As our Account Manager Equine, you will be the direct connection between customers (veterinarians) of our products and Boehringer Ingelheim. In this role, you will be responsible for promoting sales of innovative treatments for horses, such as for joint health and endocrine diseases (among others).
As Account Manager, you will be accountable for keeping our current customers satisfied, building relations and bringing up-to-date information regarding our innovative equine portfolio.
Please note that this is a Field-based role, and will cover the Western and Southern Region of the Netherlands.
• Responsible for promoting sales with our current customers in the region
• Interface between clients and the Boehringer Ingelheim organization when needed (Technical services, Marketing) to assure customers’ satisfaction
• Competent and accountable support of equine veterinarians with visits as well as by other means of communication such as telephone, e-mail etc.
• You are our eyes and ears in the field: collecting and forwarding information from the market and report product-related issues
• Seek for new prospects, optimally presenting and selling the products
• Manage customized meetings and demonstrations to our Customers related to our portfolio and/or specific equine diseases
• Participation in Equine events (Fairs, Congresses, Conferences)
• Constantly collaborate with the Account Manager Northern and Eastern Region of the Netherlands for identifying new opportunities in the market and creating synergies within the Equine Business Unit.
• Goal-oriented, autonomous work as well as goal-oriented action
• Ability to work in a team setup, closely collaborating with peers and other colleagues within the company
• High degree of independence
• Degree in Animal/Life Sciences (e.g Equine/Zootechnics/Veterinary Sciences)
• Previous experience working in sales or account management position will be highly preferred
• Affinity with the Equine sector is a must
• Dutch advanced/native proficiency is a requirement
• Good knowledge of English Language
• User knowledge of MS Office
• Very good presentation skills and communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply through our website in the button below, or send us an email to TalentAcquisitionMIDI.EU@boehringer-ingelheim.com